Soalr, storage and charge integration
Applications

Industry analysis data show that in 2020, the investment scale of the charging and storage integrated charging station will reach 10 billion 370 million yuan in 2020. With the development of solar energy, energy storage and charging pile industry, the attention of the solar, storage and charge integration project is increasing. The huge market opportunity will lead to next investment wave.

Analysis of the advantages of optical storage and charge integration 

For new business districts and communities, distribution capacity can be replanned when charging piles and charging stations are built, but it is difficult for old communities and commercial areas with insufficient capacitance. In this regard, the energy buffer is extremely necessary. In the past, the construction of electric vehicle charging stations was dominated by power grids. Private or individual enterprises without grid qualification may face the problem of insufficient land resources or grid access in the process of building charging stations. In the original distribution network, the daily load may use 80% of the energy, and the remaining 20% of the energy is not enough for the use of the power plant, especially the new energy logistics vehicle and the electric car rental enterprise with centralized charging demand. 

The storage and charge integration solution will solve the problem of distribution network in limited land resources. Through PV power generation, energy storage and optimal allocation, the local energy production and energy use load are basically balanced. The new energy can be used with the public grid flexibly and independently, and the new energy is used as much as possible to alleviate the charge. In terms of energy consumption, direct use of energy storage batteries to charge power batteries improves energy conversion efficiency. 

The integrated system of light storage and charging is innovative to use the mode of light, storage and charge. It can be made a breakthrough in technology. The system can become an isolated island micro network, and it can also be butted seamlessly with the national network to become a distributed microgrid. The system's supporting energy management system can realize data collection and control of power generation, load and energy storage system, and can share the data of the power dispatching center of the province and the city. 

 

 

 

 

 



1531718273117166.png